Top 5 Education Thesis Topics
Writing your thesis is a big job for any field of study. In education, it is no different, and you must be prepared for it. Although it’s a long, often difficult endeavor, everyone who has found success with their thesis will tell you it is worth it sticking through to the end.
If you’re wondering how to even start your thesis, then keep reading. In this article, you’ll find some ideas on topics for your education thesis. The reason a topic is so important is because it colors the rest of your entire thesis. The topic will lead you to different discoveries, different approaches, and different insights depending on what you start out with. What you research, and how you write about it will also change based on your original topic idea.
List of Topic Ideas for Education Theses
- What Foods Enhance Students’ Learning Abilities?
How Does More Exercise Benefit Elementary School Students’ Learning?
- Is there any correlation about a healthier diet positively affecting students’ grades?
- Do junk foods and other unhealthy eating choices stem more from the parents’ example or vending machines in schools?
Integrating Technology into School Curriculum
- Obesity often starts at a young age; does this at all affect the students’ intelligence or school performance?
- Do the students that participate in sports teams have better or worse grades from both the physical activity and the busy schedule?
How Can Teachers Address the Issue of Different Ways Students Learn?
- How are teachers utilizing technology to teach better?
- Should young students not be exposed to computers, tablets, cell phones and the like until they are old enough to understand potential dangers such as cyber bullying?
Should Parents or Students Decide if the Student Has to Take a Human Sexuality Course?
- Traditional learning methods are very lacking in helping everybody learn their way. How have schools taken into account the help that different students need for their individual learning method?
- How does learning differently affect students’ friends or if they are bullied about being different?
- Should classes about puberty and appropriate information about STDs and pregnancy be mandatory no matter what the parents or students want?
- Should schools let the parents decide to not let their child take a sexuality class, or should the students have a say in what they want?